ALI-BABA SCOURGE OF THE DESERT
This graphic story involved writer Jim Waley, a Sheridan College gradutate and founder of Orb, Steve LeBlanc, penciller, Terry Pallot, inks and Ron Kasman lettering fleshing out a story originated by Dave Sim creator of “Cerebus the Aardvark”. The cover on vol. 1, no. 2, was finished by Dale McEown and Ron Kasman over a Dave Sim layout. The cover for vol. 1, no. 2, was done by Dave Ross and Craig Russell. It was published in two issues by Gauntlet Comics, a division of Caliber Press in the U.S. A third issue was completed but never published.
Front: Lay., D. Sim. Pen., Dale Keown. In., R. Kasman. Colo., Paul McCusker. Ali-Baba, 1-1, 1992.
Front: Pen., David Ross. In., P. Craig Russell. Colo., Lovern Kindzierski. Ali-Baba,1-2, 1993.
Back: Illus., Steve LeBlanc. Ali-Baba, 1-2, 1993.
Ali-Baba, 1-1, Caliber Press, 1992.
- “Prologue.” Writ., James Waley. Pen., Steve LeBlanc. In.& Let., Ron Kasman. 1-8.
- “The Blood Temple Beckons.” Writ.& Lay., Dave Sim. Writ., Dave Darrigo. Pen., S. Leblanc. In.& Let., R.Kasman. 10-17.
- “Warriors Beyond the Veil.” Writ., D. Darrigo & J. Waley. Pen., S. Leblanc. In. & Let., R. Kasman.18-25.
- “Dark Goddess Rising.” Writ., J. Waley. Pen., S. LeBlanc. In., Let., R. Kasman. 26-38.
Ali-Baba,1-2, Caliber Press, 1993.
- “Aladdin Rules!” Writ., J. Waley. Pen. S. LeBlanc. In., Terry Pallot. Let., R. Kasman. 1-24.
- “Swords.” Co-writ., Ron Peterson. Co-writ., Pen., Let., R.Kasman. In., Ronn Sutton. 25-31.
“Ali Baba: Recollections.” Writ., Dave Sim. Ali-Baba, 1-1, 1992: 9.
“The Sands of Time.” Writ., James Whaley. Ali-Baba, 1-1, 1992. 40.
Ali-Baba: Scourge of The Desert, 1-2, 1993: Front cover.